Are you facing mobility issues after an injury/surgery on your ankle, knee or leg? It is a challenge to get back in motion that many have faced.
Our knee walkers are your beyond-perfect solution as an alternative to crutches that will help you get back to your daily routine and also encourage you to return to work. It is important that your injury or surgery does not hinder your day to day activities. With various advances in design technology our knee walker/scooters are a perfect fit for a mobile lifestyle post injury/surgery. You will be able to use the knee walker or the knee scooter on carpets, hardwood floors, concrete pathways, tar roads, grass turfs, small gravel roads etc,.
This Medical equipment is also known as:
- Kneeling scooter
- Scooter for knee
- knee walker
- Knee Scooter
- Rolling Knee Walker
Ease your pain by using our mobility scooters which are safe and comfortable to use. Our rental policy makes it easier on your pocket as you can pay only for the duration of use. Once your knee is better or you feel that you don’t need the scooter anymore, simply return it to us.
- It could be a long 6-12 weeks in a cast or boot… Stay mobile, active and recover better with the Knee Walker.
- The Knee Walker is ideal for providing non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries.
- It easily adjusts for the left or right leg and features rugged 8” wheels, dual locking hand brakes and a contoured, padded knee platform.
It is better to Purchase a Knee Scooter / Knee Walker if there is a second surgery coming up or you are certain that you will need it for an extended period of time. Reduce the burden and stress on yourself and increase your comfort along with security and capability to undertake daily tasks.
- The Knee Walker with 300 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Approximate user height: 4’11” – 6’2”
- Knee pad height adjustment: 16” – 20.5”
- Weight: 26 lb
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Move slowly so that you can stop safely using your pushing foot.
- Wear a non-slip shoe on your non-injured foot.
- The hand brake is designed to maintain a stopped stance — not to stop motion.
- When braking, the braking wheel must be in contact with the floor and it works best with weight on the walker.
- Control speed while going down sloped surfaces.
- To set the parking brake, press the brake lever down.
- To release the parking brake, pull up on the brake lever.
- Do not use the walker to pull yourself up from a seated position.
- Periodically check to make sure clamps, pins, nuts, bolts, etc. are not loose or missing.
- Do not use near or on stairs.
- Do not use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Use caution when moving from one surface type to another (e.g., from carpet to hard floor or throw rugs).
- Use caution when changing surface levels (e.g., from a sidewalk curb to the street or ramp).
- Avoid sharp turns.
- Do not exceed manufacturer’s weight limitations < 300lbs.
A Few things to ponder about before purchasing or renting any Medical Equipment:
We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
Address: 6001 W. Dempster st, Morton Grove, IL 60053
Advantages of buying or renting from a local Medical Supply Specialty Store:
- We stock everything you see on our website. Therefore you could see, feel and try any of the products that you are interested in our showroom or from the convenience of your home, or place of care.
- No hassle returns. We will be responsible for dealing with the manufacturers direct and making sure that you get the best product.
- We offer White glove delivery. Easy Delivery and setup
- Available 6 days a week for all technical queries and assistance
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.