They say insomnia is just mind over mattress.
Our international standard quality Air Mattress or Air Bed provide custom firmness and wrap around your body like the love of your life.
An Air Mattress is basically a pressure mattress system with an air pump that provides both alternating pressure and static pressure.
They are useful for the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. Additional benefits include pain management for people who have back issues and various other types of body or joint pains.
You can also opt to use this product both indoors and the great outdoors.
Here is a summary of all the awesome key features:
- There is a special vibration isolation feature that ensures the user or patient rests easily undisturbed without the feel of the air pumps vibration action.
- With a visible LED and audible alarm, the product provides critical performance data and also an alert goes off when the required pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner matter pressure)
- Quick fill adapter
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow.
- Actual product might be different than in the picture.
Low Air Loss Mattress Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Please call and inquire about your requirements and we will be glad to help you in whatever way possible.
Note: Price reflects Delivery, Setup and Installation in the Chicago land area.
A few things to ponder about before Purchasing or Renting any Medical Equipment:
- We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
- Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
- Address: 6001 W. Dempster St., Morton Grove, IL 60053
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.