Get comfort and luxury with our ultimate range of Hospital Beds.
Are you wondering about the design?
Don’t look anywhere else as our uniquely designed beds will give you a feeling of euphoria when you climb into them and will ensure the healing process is accelerated so that you are back on your feet in no time.
They are specially designed for hospitalized patients or anybody that is in need of emergency or normal health care. The beds are equipped with special features for the well-being and comfort of the patient and also help the health care workers work around the patient in an efficient manner.
The Bariatric range is quiet and works in a smooth manner. It comes with an easy-to-use hand pendant that electronically controls the positioning of the head and foot section and of course the overall height of the bed frame.
This gives the patient and the care taker maximum comfort and flexibility.
Here is a summary of all the awesome key features:
- Easy to set up.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Heavy-duty bed ends; attractive and easy to maintain.
- Clip-on pendant mounts on bed rail, operate Head and Foot section simultaneously.
- Full rails available.
- Comes with hospital bed foam and spring mattress.
- Actual bed might be different than in the picture.
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support.
- Two locking casters on head section and two steering lock casters on foot section.
- Two high-low motors, one on head section and one on foot section.
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning and quiet, smooth operation.
- Integrated battery backup, bed ends and half rails all standard.
Few specifications that you should make note of:
- Bed Height: 15.5”- 29.5”
- Weight Limit: 750 lbs
Please call and inquire about your requirements and we will be glad to help you in whatever way possible.
A few things to ponder about before Purchasing or Renting any Medical Equipment:
- We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
- Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
- Address: 6001 W. Dempster St., Morton Grove, IL 60053
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.