If you have questions please call or click the # 847-983-0553
Hydraulic patient Lifts are designed to be operated by hand and typically feature hydraulic assists, which help to ease the burden on the caregiver. Patient Lifts are used to hoist the disabled patient that needs to be moved using half or full body slings that hook up to the cradle or arm of the Hydraulic lift.
- It helps in transferring patients from one area to another.
- fits through any standard door (36" or wider)
- Greatly reduces the strain on the caregiver as the Hydraulic pump optimizes the lift capabilities.
- Breaks on the casters provides great security and safety as it helps in locking the patient lift from moving.
- The width of the base is adjustable,which provides proper fit below the bed, or sofa or even the bathroom.
- The offset mast and boom style provide better lift path and maximize full travel range.
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side as per the caregiver's convenience.
Minimum 1 month Rental
A Few things to ponder about before purchasing or renting any Medical Equipment:
We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
Address: 6001 W. Dempster st, Morton Grove, IL 60053
Advantages of buying or renting from a local Medical Supply Specialty Store:
- We stock everything you see on our website. Therefore you could see, feel and try any of the products that you are interested in our showroom or from the convenience of your home, or place of care.
- No hassle returns. We will be responsible for dealing with the manufacturers direct and making sure that you get the best product.
- We offer White glove delivery. Easy Delivery and setup
- Available 6 days a week for all technical queries and assistance
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.