If you are looking to purchase a Mobility Scooter Please Click Here.
The Medium Size Electric Scooter was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. An increase in length
and width and a weight capacity of 300 lbs combine with a wraparound easy-drive tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with
limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel-specific mobility product for the first time. Featuring seat-post suspension
for a smoother ride. Manufacturer might be different then in the picture.
- Weight capacity: 300
- Maximum speed: up 4 mph.
- Turning radius: 32.5”
- Drive system: 24-volt Dc motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Dual braking system: electronic, regenerative, and electro-mechanical
- Battery requirements: two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
The Large Electric Scooter now features an upgraded electronics package to deliver heavy-duty performance at an exceptional value. Engineered with
the Bariatric market in mind, the features a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Deep, comfortable seating and an ergonomically enhanced design helps in making the ride smooth.
Manufacturer might be different then in the picture.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Maximum speed: up to 5.25 mph
- Turning radius: 49.25"
- Dual braking system: regenerative and electro-mechanical.
- Battery requirements: Two NF-22
A Few things to ponder about before purchasing or renting any Medical Equipment:
We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
Address: 6001 W. Dempster st, Morton Grove, IL 60053
Advantages of buying or renting from a local Medical Supply Specialty Store:
- We stock everything you see on our website. Therefore you could see, feel and try any of the products that you are interested in our showroom or from the convenience of your home, or place of care.
- No hassle returns. We will be responsible for dealing with the manufacturers direct and making sure that you get the best product.
- We offer White glove delivery. Easy Delivery and setup
- Available 6 days a week for all technical queries and assistance
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.