If you are looking for a smartly designed and sophisticated walking aid then you have come to the right place.
Conventional walkers are mostly used by the elderly and also people having mobility issues due to injury, illness or disability.
Our International Standard Rollators are your perfect walking aid in more ways than one. They are sturdy, light weight, height adjustable and have hand brakes – Yes! They have brakes.
A Rollator is basically an easy-to-use walker with a wheel at the very bottom of each leg and as per your convenience; you can opt for a model with 3 or 4 Wheels.
Each products comes with a friendly pouch or basket to carry your valuables wherever you go. A Rollator is a much easier option than a walker as it does not need to be carried and is just pushed around like a shopping cart.
A quick overview of the Key Features will help you make your decision:
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- It has a comfortable seamless padded seat alongside a zippered pouch or a metal basket, as per your convenience, under the seat for extra security of your personal items.
- The backrest is padded and removable and makes it very easy to fold it up or down.
- The deluxe loop locks look good and are amazingly easy to use.
- Serrated edges on the Rollator’s Brakes provide for a firm hold.
- The handles are ergonomically designed and are easy to grip and also you can adjust the height as per your comfort.
- Alleviate Central will deliver and pick up the Rollator of your choice anywhere in the vicinity of Chicago Area for an additional charge.
Please call and inquire about your requirements and we’ll be glad to help you in whatever way possible. Ph# (847) 983-0553
A few things to ponder about before Purchasing or Renting any Medical Equipment:
- We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
- Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
- Address: 6001 W. Dempster St., Morton Grove, IL 60053
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.